Experiencing and embodying the practices within, is the best way to be able to guide and teach others with integrity. This course for dedicated Mysore practitioners shows you how to fully integrate practices of Ashtanga Mysore Yoga. This Course is all about learning the proper techniques of Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series. Our Practice and Philosophy is based on the tradition, which we call Parampara (Lineage). Yoga is life time learning subject as it is so vast and to have strong foundation of the yoga journey, it is very important to establish personal practice. We aimed this program to prepare you for the journey of yoga as a Life style and potentially a profession.
What will you learn?
- The Background of Ashtanga, Philosophy, Vinyasa counts and technical foundation for key asanas of the full primary & partly intermediate Series in their original context.
- You will learn classic yogic breathing techniques.
- The traditional method of Sanskrit Vinyasas counting.
- Fundamental applied anatomy.
- Classic Yoga Philosophy as per Patanjali.
- Learn safe hands-on adjustments of key postures from the Primary Series of Ashtanga Yoga.
- Opening & closing prayers
- Mantra chants & meditation
Teacher’s hours: Sachin 150hrs, Liubov 60hrs. Remaining hours with guest teachers.
Note: Please add extra 6% transaction fee If payment is made via PayPal.
- You will be firmly established in a personal Mysore Style Ashtanga Yoga practice
- You will have a solid grasp of the fundamental yoga asanas of Ashtanga Yoga
- You will understand how anatomy and physiology relate to yoga practice
- You will understand how to look at students’ bodies on a physical and an energetic level
- You will draw upon basic knowledge of the subtle body and yoga philosophy
- You will have a basic understanding of the art of pranayama
- You will learn the traditional counted Sanskrit Vinyasa system
- You will learn verbal instruction and safe hands-on adjustments
- You will also experience first-hand the transformative physical, mental, and spiritual effects of an intelligent yoga practice.
Completion of this course and successful testing of material is compliant with Yoga Alliance RYT 300 hr standards.
06:15am – 06:50am = Yogic Breathing (Pranayama)
07:00am – 09:00am = Ashtanga Mysore style with Sachin
10:00am – 11:30am = Yogic Anatomy & Physiology & Ayurveda with Liubov
03:00pm – 04:00pm = Yoga Philosophy with Sachin
4:15pm – 05:30pm = Vinyasa counting and techniques with Sachin
06:00pm – 06:45pm = Mantra & Meditation
Note: changes may occur, due to weather condition.
Applying: Those interested in attending our Ashtanga Intensive Please fill up the inquiry form and details.
Limited Spots: Maximum 15 students will be considered for this course.
Confirmation: The confirmation of booking is done after sending application form and registration fee is received. Deposit instructions and details will be sent to you once you receive your letter of acceptance, Payment methods (Bank Transfer /PayPal).
Refund policy: All registration fees are non-refundable. Students can transfer from one intensive to another at least one month before the start of that course to attend another. After this time fees are forfeited.